Medium Capacity, Single Stage, Double Suction Pumps Designed for a Wide Range of Heavy Duty Industrial, Marine, and Power Generation Services
- Capacities to 12,000 GPM (2725 m3/h)
- Heads to 850 Ft. (260 m)
- Temperatures to 250Â° F (120Â° C)
- Working Pressures to 400 PSI (2758 kPa)
- Horizontally Split Casing In-line suction and discharge nozzles in lower half casing for ease of inspection/maintenance.
- Double Suction Impeller Assures Hydraulic Axial Balance for lower thrust bearing loads, longer pump life, and low maintenance.
- Dual Volute Casing Assures Radial Balance for lower radial bearing loads, longer pump life, and low maintenance.
- Wear Rings Easily replaceable wear rings renew running clearances, protect against impeller, casing wear. Overall cost of operation is minimized.
- Sealing Flexibility Choice of packing or wide range of mechanical seals.
- Installation Versatility Horizontal or vertical mounting, clockwise or counterclockwise rotation.
- Material Flexibility Available in a wide variety of metals from cast iron to stainless steels.