Recessed impeller easily accommodates large, stringy and fibrous solids without clogging. Because it is completely submersible, the HSU can be used in virtually any sump application. Unlike self-priming trash pumps or some other submersibles or vertical pumps, the HSU will pump any solid that enters its suction without clogging. Avoid costly downtime unplugging your pump with Goulds HSU.
- Capacities to 1300 GPM (295 m3/h)
- Heads to 90 Feet (27 m)
- Temperatures to 194Â° F (90Â° C)
- Pressures to 100 PSIG (690 kPa)
- Solids to 6 inches (152 mm)
- Fully Recessed Impeller - Allows large stringy or fibrous material to pass through the pump without binding or clogging.
- Concentric Casing - Concentric design facilitates flow of pumpage and solids through the pump while minimizing radial loads.
- Integral Support - Three cast-in legs provide simple, stable support without additional parts.
- Heavy Duty Motor Adapter - Extra thick in critical areas. Extended shroud encircles impeller and protects casing from wear.
- Integral Discharge Elbow - Cast-in elbow reduces parts and allows easy installation.