Thousands of installations attest to the remarkable versatility of the Model JC Slurry Pump. Fifteen sizes are available in a wide range of materials and configurations, making the JC ideal for most medium duty abrasive and/or corrosive slurry services. Plus, it's designed for extreme ease of maintenance and long hours of reliable operation.
- Capacities to 7000 GPM (1600 m3/h)
- Heads to 240 feet (73 m)
- Temperatures to 250Â° F (120Â° C)
- Pressures to 127 PSIG (876 kPa)
- Spherical solids to 2 1 /4 inches (57 mm)
- Extra Thick Wet End Components For extended wear life.
- Replaceable Wear Liner Low maintenance cost.
- Heavy Duty Power End Increased mean time between failures.
- External Impeller Adjustment Maintains original efficiency; simple and fast.
- Maximum Parts Interchangeability Entire line uses just five power ends.
- Sealing Flexibility Choice of packing, mechanical seals or Dynamic Seal.