Goulds SRL Severe Duty Slurry Pumps
SRL rubber lined pumps are designed specifically for handling abrasive and corrosive slurries found in the mining and mineral process industries, and in pulp and paper, aggregate, pollution control and chemical applications.
- Capacities up to 20,000 GPM (4542 m3/h)
- Heads to 164 feet (50 m)
- Temperatures to 250° F (121° C)
- Pressures to 400 PSIG (2758 kPa)
- Solids to 1/8"(3mm)
- Field Replaceable Rubber Liners Bolt in for quicker replacement, extra thick for extended wear life
- Large Diameter Impeller for lower operating speeds, longer wear life
- Five Discharge Positions suitable for most discharge pipe arrangements
- Oil Lubricated Bearings for maximum bearing life.
- Sealing Flexibility Choice of packing arrangements, mechanical seals.