Goulds VIS Vertical Industrial Submersible Pumps
The three different pump models in the vertical turbineline have one thing in common – the hydraulic designof the pump bowl assembly. Using state-of-the-arttechniques in turbine pump design, Goulds verticalturbine line covers a wide range of hydraulic conditionsto meet virtually every pumping service in the industrywith optimum efficiency.Goulds flexibility of design allows the use of a widerange of materials and design features to meet thecustom requirements of the user. No matter what the requirements, whether low first cost, ease ofmaintenance, optimum efficiency or tough serviceconditions, Goulds can make the pump to best satisfythe requirements.
- Capacities to 4000 GPM (908 m3/h)
- Heads to 1400 feet (427 m)
- Bowl sizes from 6" to 20"
- Ideal for deep set applications where use of lineshaft pumps is impractical
- Complete unit is installed underground resulting in space-saving, quiet operation
- Long life / low maintenance - no lubrication, alignment