Goulds 3180 Heavy Duty Process Pump
All customer requirements were considered in the design of the 3180 paper stock/process pump. The result is a true world class pump line. . . a product without compromise. Consider the advantages:
- Excellent Hydraulic Coverage
- High Efficiency
- Extreme Ease of Maintenance
- Optimum Mechanical Reliability
- International Design
- Capacities to 40,000 GPM (9000 m3/h)
- Heads to 410 feet (125 m)
- Temperatures to 446° F (230° C)
- Pressures to 16 bar (232 PSIG)
- Hydraulic Coverage
Line designed for full 50/60 Hz coverage.
- External Impeller Adjustment
Original high performance maintained by simple axial adjustment resulting in low operating costs, reduced downtime.
- Sealing Flexibility
Choice of packing, mechanical seals or dynamic seal.
- Application Flexibility
Choice of open or enclosed impeller.
- Back Pull-out Construction
Spacer-type coupling allows one craft maintenance.
- Renewable Wear Parts
- Low maintenance costs
- Labyrinth Seals
Eliminate lubricant contamination for maximum bearing life.
- Maximum Parts Interchangeability
Entire line uses just four power ends.
World Class Pump Line
- ANSI 125/150 lb. flange drilling
- Inch-dimensioned O.D. of mechanical seal sleeve
- Inch-dimensioned bearing locknut
- Inch-dimensioned coupling extension