Our service department provides our customers with cost-effective, expert pump repairs. Our goal is to provide our customers with advanced support with a quick turn around time.
Our Services Include:
- We provide a Tier 1 -4 repair service for most make and models of pumps.
- We use the latest laser alignment tool to make sure pumps and motors are aligned as accurate as possible.
- We only use industry standard materials and procedures to ensure repaired units are as close to as new, factory type, condition as possible.
- We ensure proper fits and assembly of every pump through a variety of checks not all repair shops may make.
- Customers are always welcome to visit their equipment in our shop to see first hand what we see.
- We can offer options and suggestions on correcting specific pump or system problems.
- Our repairs are covered by a limited warranty, details available on request.
Our Group of skilled Managers, Technicians, Machinists and Welders are backed by a team of experienced Engineers in Systems design and Upgrade performance.
In addition to being an authorized Goulds and A/C repair facility, we have a long history of repairing all of our competitor’s equipment with our standard 1 year warranty.
Mather Platt injection pump
This SRL Case Half was severely eroded. We bored out the center section, manufactured a steel insert, mechanically fastened and seal welded it in place and machined it back to OEM.
We fabricated and machined a new Motor Adaptor on this Discharge Head to replace the broken one on this Peerless Vertical Pump to get this customer back up and running.
Replacing the broken piece on this Suction Bell is another example of our fabrication and welding capabilities.
Worn Casings are often welded and re-machined back to OEM specifications. Hydro testing is performed to ensure that all repairs meet manufacturers’ requirements.
Complete reconditioning all makes of Boiler Feed Pumps including casing refurbishment and lineboring. Goulds, Ingersol Rand, Sultzer Bingham, Worthington, Byron Jackson, Cameron…etc.
20+ years experience in repairing all makes of Steam Turbines and Turbo Chargers. Elliott, Westinghouse, Coppus, Mitsubishi, Seimens…..etc.
We had 2 teams of field service Technicians work around the clock to remove this Roots Booster Rotor and install the customers spare Rotor with minimum down time.
The removed Rotor was brought back to our shop and completely reconditioned with new Impellers, Shaft and Sleeves. It was Balanced to 4W/N tolerances and packaged for long term storage.