Goulds model 3700 API 610 (OH2) (ISO 13709) centerlined mounted process pump designed for optimum reliability. The Goulds 3700 employs state-of-the-art mechanical design features for sustained reliability and performance.
- Capacities to 8500 GPM (1930 m3/h)
- Heads to 1200 feet (360 m)
- Temperatures to 800° F (425° C)
- Pressures 870 PSIG (60 Bar)
- API-610 - Full compliance with 10th Edition.
- Tangential Discharge - Maximum hydraulic efficiency.
- Finned Bearing Frame - Accommodates high temperatures without need for cooling water.
- Seal Chamber - Meets dimensional requirements of API-610 and API-682.
- Bearings and Seal Chamber Cooling - For extremely high temperature services.
- Mechanical Design - Extra heavy shaft and bearings.
- Back Pull-out Construction - Designed for one craft maintenance.
- Dual Volute Casings - 3-inch discharge and larger.
- Impeller - Multiple closed impellers for most casing sizes.
- Centerline Support - High temperature stability.