Goulds VIT Vertical Industrial Turbine Pumps
The three different pump models in the vertical turbineline have one thing in common – the hydraulic designof the pump bowl assembly. Using state-of-the-arttechniques in turbine pump design, Goulds verticalturbine line covers a wide range of hydraulic conditionsto meet virtually every pumping service in the industrywith optimum efficiency.Goulds flexibility of design allows the use of a widerange of materials and design features to meet thecustom requirements of the user. No matter what the requirements, whether low first cost, ease ofmaintenance, optimum efficiency or tough serviceconditions, Goulds can make the pump to best satisfythe requirements.
- Capacities to 70000 GPM (15900 m3/h)
- Heads to 3500 feet (1067 m)
- Temperatures to 500° F (260° C)
- Bowl sizes from 6" to 55"
- Fabricated discharge head and flanged column
- Flanged bowl construction
- 416 SS shafting
- Alloy construction with external flush of critical wear areas available for corrosive/abrasive services
- Built-in alignment and simple piping for less costly installation and ease of maintenance/reduced downtime