Two Stage, Horizontally Split Case Pumps designed for applications requiring moderately high head over a wide range of flows.
- Capacities to 3000 GPM (681 m3/h)
- Heads to 1000 feet (305 m)
- Temperatures to 350Â° F (177Â° C)
- Working Pressures to 550 PSIG (3792 kPa)
- 9 Sizes
- Casing Removal of upper half permits inspection, maintenance or removal of rotating element without disturbing piping or pump-to-motor alignment.
- Impellers Hydraulically balanced, opposed for radial balance. Opposed cut-waters provide radial balance. Bearing loads are lowered and pump life is improved.
- Wear Rings Easily replaced, protect against casing wear. Running clearances are renewed and overall cost of operation is reduced.
- Maximum Interchangeability Reduces inventory requirements.
- Duplex Thrust Bearing Provides high thrust capacity.
- Materials of Construction Available in all iron or bronze fitted. Most sizes available in steel and stainless steel.